16th January 2023
Our End of Year report 2022
2022 was a year of growth with a focus on influencing decision makers, raising awareness and collaboration. Some key highlights were:
- Our membership grew by 16% (from 30 to 35 organisations) in 2022, with the total membership of our members now estimated to be 995,055. We hope to pass the one million point before the end of January 2023.
- We have registered with the charity commission and commenced the process of becoming an independent Charitable Incorporated Organisation.
- We have established regular monthly meetings with our members communications and policy teams and recruited staff to enable us to deliver our work.
- We have launched our monthly In Conversation lunchtime sessions, covering a range of topics and sharing best practice.
- We have proactively engaged with and sought to influence decision makers on key policy areas, including the Health and Social Care Bill, Environment Targets, fossil fuel subsidies, air pollution, green space, Good Medical Practice and the NHS Long Term Plan.
- We have raised awareness through the development of and participation in campaigns including Ride for Their Lives, Walk2COP27, and the editorial from Africa.
- Subscribers to our newsletter increased by 80% and our followers on Twitter grew by 17%
- And we have launched our new website
End of Year report
Find out about our work and all that we have delivered in 2022 by clicking this link >>